About NAC2000 Corporation Limited
NAC2000 has been in existence as a private company for over 12 years, and is a former cargo subsidiary of the liquidated national airline, Zambia Airways Corporation Limited (QZ).
The company is a specialist in the aviation sector offering full aircraft ground handling at Zambia’s four international airports. NAC2000 currently handles all cargo for Kenya Airways Ethiopian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and South African Airlines and provides support services for ad hoc cargo and passenger aircraft in Zambia. The company also provides all types of storage including cold storage for temperature sensitive cargo at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (KKIA).
NAC2000 has operational bases at all the main border crossings and provides efficient customs clearing services for air and road cargo entering or exiting Zambia.
NAC2000 Cargo Clearing and Forwarding Services:
- Preparation and submission of import and export documents for a range of items including dry cargo, perishables and live animals such as cats and dogs.
- Guidance to clients on the Zambia Revenue Authority rules and regulations for imports and exports.
- Advising on the most economical and convenient transport routes.
- Pick-up and delivery of goods to and from your door step.
- Packaging of your cargo in accordance with international airline standards.
- Due to its close association with international airlines, NAC2000 can offer its clients preferential air freight rates.
- Aircraft chartering and brokerage for cargo movement to any destination in the world.
NAC2000 has recently selected Kale’s GALAXY –An Airport cargo management solution for automating its aircraft cargo handling operations and is now poised to move from its manual operations to a globally connected web-based cargo management system which will help it better serve its customers & communicate with all its external stakeholders. GALAXY will provide NAC2000 the flexibility to scale up and meet all industry and regulatory requirements.
The NAC2000 Team:
The NAC2000 customer oriented, helpful and always available staff have over 12 years of combined knowledge, and skills to effectively carry out all cargo handling services.
NAC2000 has 1,252 square metres of space at Lusaka International Airport, as well as space at Ndola and Livingstone Airports.
- Industry standard security procedures
- A contingent of uniformed security personnel
- An armed police officer stationed at our warehouse.
- NAC2000 premises are protected by CCTV and perimeter Electric fencing
- NAC2000 premises are secured by a 24 hour motion detector surveillance system
- All staff are security-cleared by the Zambia Police Service
- Staff members are screened by and have National Airports Corporation Ltd security passes
- All staff members have company ID badges
- All equipment and vehicles have National Airports Corporation Ltd permits
NAC2000 Expansion Project
NAC2000 has a vision to expand its already successful aviation services business at Lusaka International Airport to include the transit storage and air freight of perishable products to and from markets such as the European Union, the Middle East and within Africa. This initiative is in line with the Government Policy of creating of an air cargo hub in Zambia.
This expansion programme will involve the construction of a modern multipurpose facility approximately 3,081m2 of floor space. This facility will include specialised areas for dry warehousing, cold storage, administration offices, operations area, maintenance, stores and ancillary facilities. It will be situated on a prime piece of land at Lusaka International Airport with both airside and landside access.
Please fill in the form with any comments/questions you have. In order for NAC2000 Corporation Ltd to be of best service to you. Please include any additional information, such as:
- Destination shipping details (Country/City/Zip Code etc)