Academic Affairs Officer
Unicaf University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications. The University has branch campuses and or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa and is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority of Zambia (HEA). UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for an Academic Affairs Officer in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Liaises with Unicaf University leadership, faculty as well as relevant persons, departments and teams to ensure key responsibilities and deliverables are achieved
- Provides insight and recommendations to ensure academic best practices and standards are followed operationally
- Ensure proper governance, appropriate faculty roles, and other expected practices within higher education are maintained, documented, and improved upon
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Maintains records and prepares reports related to academic activities and processes of Unicaf University
- Undertakes projects that are assigned to him / her by the Rector or Vice Rector Academic
How to apply
Send your applications with a copy of your CV to the email below:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.