Central Stores Manager
PRI connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future.
We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent. We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll management, psychometric testing and training. Central Store Manager WANTED; Our Client a Major provider of hardware is searching for Central Store Manager.
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Receives, checks and reports on all Supplier SKU deliveries; both in Southern & Northern regions Stores, maintains and secures all SKU stock physically allocated to the Department Ensures accuracy of SKU data in the System for the Department
- Executes Internal Orders in accordance with Central Stores Policy Issues Internal Orders for the return of SKU stock to Central Stores as instructed Reports to Division Manager and Managing Director as required
- Participates in the development of Departmental Policies
- Ensures execution of Departmental Policies and BOD directives
How to apply
Send your CV to the email below:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.