Chief Finance Officer
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution that provides competitively priced tailor-made financial and advisory solutions to viable local enterprises as a catalyst to economic development.
The Bank is looking for suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
This is a Senior Management position. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Finance Officer will be responsible for managing the Bank’s Finance Department by ensuring that appropriate financial management policies and procedure frameworks are in place in accordance with relevant regulations and international financial standards.
- Excellent financial and management skills
- Analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges and make informed and effective decisions
- Good interpersonal and communication ski IIS
- High integrity
- Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Accountancy or Full ACCA/CIMA, Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Fellow of ZICA and ACCA
- One year work experience with demonstrated experience of working in a busy reputable institution at senior management level
How to apply
This is a three year contract job which will be renewed based on performance.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should address their application letters clearly marked with the position to:
The Head Human Resource, Procurement and Administration
Development Bank of Zambia.
PO Box 33955
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.