First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do. In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents. With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
- This position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function
- Maintain the Roads Canteen Surroundings
- Ensure all flowers are in good conditions
- Ensure that the canteen toilets and bathrooms are kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Cut grass in the Surroundings
- Any other duties as may be instructed by the supervisor
- Grade Nine
- Three years relevant experience as a Gardener
- Operational Requirements
- Standby and overtime where required
- Exposure to noise or dust
How to apply
Send your details to the undersigned:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.