Head Teacher responsible for Primary Section
Pestalozzi Education Centre is an international boarding school that provides an outstanding education for boys and girls Grade 1-12 where each child is developed as an individual in a caring and well-resourced environment.
Pestalozzi Education Centre is looking to appoint a Senior Leader with vision and enthusiasm who is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent teaching and learning and who has the ability to lead their Primary Section.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years teaching experience, of which 2 years should have been at supervisory level.
- Diploma or Degree in Education (preferably Degree in Education).
- Computer literate.
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Experience as Deputy Head, a Head of Department, or another Managerial role in a Primary School or educational environment.
- A passion for education and improving educational practice.
- In possession of excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience as an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to deliver quality results.
The successful applicant will have a passion for improving children’s learning and will support the Principal in the running of the School and in the motivation of staff. They will be self-motivated, organised, flexible and trustworthy. They will need to be able to demonstrate alignment to the ethos of the school and with the school leadership team.
- Timetabling and planning
- Being an active leader in staff appraisals
- Monitoring and evaluation of teaching staff
- Pupil and staff discipline
- Actively supporting the Principal in the monitoring of the curriculum
- Exam setting
- Pupil assessment and reports
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and a letter outlining why you feel you would be an outstanding candidate for the position for the attention of the principal.
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.