Head Teacher (Secondary Section)
Pestalozzi Education Centre is both a primary and secondary school that provides outstanding education in an environment which enables every child to make full use of his or her intellectual and creative abilities. An examination centre for the Examination Council of Zambia for grade 7, 9 and 12. Pestalozzi Education Centre Primary and Secondary School promotes practical skills as well as high academic attainment. It takes a limited number of scholars from impoverished communities, creating a rich and diverse community.
Head Teacher of (Teaching, Learning and Curriculum) (Secondary Section)
- Have a passion for learning
- Support the Principal in the running of the School and in the motivation of staff
- Self-motivated, organized, flexible and trustworthy
- Able to demonstrate alignment to the ethos of the school and with the school leadership team
- Timetabling and planning
- Active leader in staff appraisals
- Monitoring and evaluation of teaching staff, pupil and staff discipline
- Actively supporting the Principal in the monitoring of the curriculum, exam setting, pupil assessment and reports
- Five years teaching experience (two years at supervisory level)
- Diploma in Education
- Computer literate
- Experience as Deputy Head, a Head of Department or another Managerial role in a school or educational environment
- Interest in contributing positively to the skills programme of the school
- Passion for education and improving educational practice
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience as an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to deliver quality results
How to apply
Submit CV, academic or professional qualifications and cover letter for the attention of the Principal explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.