Our client operates Zambia’s largest coffee plantation and are a world leading agri-business. They are looking for a IT Manager to join their organization which is continually expanding. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s information technology projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of five years of working experience in related industry
- Technical skills in database administration, network setups, hardware maintenance and repairs, as well as software recommendations and installation
- Good organisational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Great IT skills combined with a good knowledge for business
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
How to apply
Email your CV to the link below clearly indicating the position being applied for:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.