Our Client is one of the worldwide leaders in the commodity trading industry. Within Zambia, they are involved in the grain trade, cotton industry and coffee production. They are looking for a self-motivated HR Manager to join their team to help manage their biggest asset – their employees. The position will be based in Kasama and will oversee a workforce of 6,000 which ranges from permeant, casual and seasonal employees.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in an HR-related field or equivalent
- Experience: Six (6) years’ experience within the HR field, with three (3) in a management role
- Extensive knowledge of HR process, practices and Labour Law
- Planning and analytical thinking for effective planning and problem solving
- Cross functional collaboration towards a common goal by effectively communication with key stakeholders to create a high performance culture
- Lead and supervise a team, must be able to adapt to and champion changing circumstances
- Results driven, ability to work under pressure and possesses good business acumen
How to apply
Email your CV to the link below clearly indicating the position being applied for:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.