Zamtel, whose official name is Zambia Telecommunications Company Ltd, is a government-owned telecommunication service provider in Zambia. Zamtel is one of three mobile phone networks in the country; the others are Airtel and MTN.
- Procures goods and services for the smooth running of the Company so as to contribute to the overall departmental and company objectives
- First or Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS)
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Zambia Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- 2 years’ experience in Public Procurement
- Should be familiar with Public Procurement processes and procedures
- Familiar with Zamtel products & services and Knowledge of processes, products & user department’s specifications
- Ability to conduct market research using Procurement / Logistics knowledge
How to apply
Send your applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV to the link below:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.