Zamtel, whose official name is Zambia Telecommunications Company Ltd, is a government-owned telecommunication service provider in Zambia. Zamtel is one of three mobile phone networks in the country; the others are Airtel and MTN.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the procurement of services, goods, works and consultancy services in accordance with the Public Procurement Act, Procurement Regulations, Guidelines and Procedures as may be prescribed by the Zambia Public Procureme
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management 2. Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS)
- Zambia Institute of Purchasing & Supply
- Three (3) years’ experience in Public Procurement
- Familiar with Public Procurement processes and procedures as prescribed in the P.P. Act 2008 & P.P. Regulations 2011
- Knowledge in Preparation of the various types of Tender Documents, Procurement Committee Minutes and Statutory Reports
- Able to generate Annual Procurement Plans
- Familiar with Zamtel products & services and Knowledge of processes, products & user department’s specifications
- Ability to conduct market research using Procurement / Logistics knowledge
How to apply
Send your applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV to the link below:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.