MTN Zambia is part of the MTN Group a multi-national telecommunications company with a footprint in 22 countries in Africa and the Middle East. It started its operations in Zambia in 2005 after acquiring the then Telecel. We are a global communications partner and we pride ourselves on being a world-class cellular network.
- Participate in developing new products and services, portal and device
- Participate in project life cycle from new product research, modelling, implementation and ongoing product evaluation
- Facilitate accurate data analysis and reporting on performance update, project deliverables, quality, cost, time
- Drive continuous improvements, identify trends/patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to improve
- Provide regular and adhoc analysis and reports
- BSc Degree in IT or Software Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- CCNA & Certification in project Management
- Experience in telecoms billing or VAS added advantage
How to apply
Send your letter and CVs, in a single document to the undersigned:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.