SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in Southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual reproductive health and rights, HIV and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation. SAfAIDS is looking for two highly skilled staff members to join its Zambia Office team.
- This post requires an all-rounder, able to oversee and provide programme support in a number of programme areas
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Education, Demography, Social Sciences or other relevant field
Seven years SRH and HIV programming experience in a development organisation
- In-depth knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health issues in Zambia is essential as is integrated programme delivery at community level
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Ability to manage partnerships at different levels including policy makers
- Demonstrated experience in training and facilitation is essential
- Must have M & E knowledge and some research experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The incumbent must be able to consolidate multi project reports
- Ability to supervise field staff
- Knowledge and skills of Public Resource Management and social accountability approaches
- Advocacy skills would be a distinct advantage
How to apply
Send your application and CV, information on current salary, benefits and contact details of three referees to the undersigned:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.