SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in Southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual reproductive health and rights, HIV and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation. SAfAIDS is looking for two highly skilled staff members to join its Zambia Office team.
- This post required a Programme Officer with experience in SRH issues for adolescents and youth
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Education, Demography, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- Five years SRH and HIV programming experience in a development organisation
- An in-depth knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health issues in Zambia is essential
- Strong community mobilisation skills
- Experience working with schools and young people
- Strong project implementation experience
- Experience in training and facilitation is essential
- Must have basic Research, M & E knowledge
- Excellent communication and writing skills. The incumbent must be able to write project reports, project briefs and articles
How to apply
Send your application and CV, information on current salary, benefits and contact details of three referees to the undersigned:
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.