Scope of Works
MECB Consulting Ltd Funded by: Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC)/Millennium Challenge Account-Zambia (MCAZ)/ Innovative Grant Program (IGP) MECB Consulting Ltd has been awarded a Grant by Millennium Challenge Account-Zambia (MCAZ) with funding from Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) under the Innovative Grant Program (IGP) to implement the Smart Safe Water Scheme (SSWS) Scaling-up (the project) in Jack Compound of Lusaka district. MECB Consulting Limited will work with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company (LWSC) to implement the project. The primary aim of the project is to improve access to safe water supply in Jack compound, one of the peri-urban communities of Lusaka district. MECB Consulting Ltd is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced drilling company to conduct the following works; drilling 2 commercial/production boreholes including development of the boreholes and pumping tests.
Scope of Works
- The work consists of drilling 2 production boreholes in Shaft 5 area to supply Jack Compound
- The work includes drilling boreholes, installation of casing and screens;
- Provision of gravel packing
- Development of the boreholes and pumping tests
- The contractor shall drill the boreholes at the locations designated by MECB Consulting Ltd in Shaft 5 area, Lilayi, Lusaka District
How to apply
Send your Applications to the undersigned:
MECB Consulting Ltd,
13 Sianjalika Road,
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.