Territory Sales Associate
Yalelo is a top supplier of fresh Tilapia fish in Zambia. It aims to move Zambia into a regional power house by developing its fisheries and aquaculture. Yalelo’s modern aquaculture methods promote sustainability, helping to neutralize the impact of catastrophic over-fishing. This company specializes in fish farming, supplying Tilapia fish to the Zambia and regional market. Yalelo prides itself in the supply of quality fish to wholesalers, retailers and individuals.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of Yalelo’s core products and utilises this knowledge to successfully sell Yalelo fish to new and existing customers in assigned geographies
- Creates and executes a tangible territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales targets and supports the Company’s business objectives
- Optimizes business development plan by working closely with colleagues and supervisors to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads
- Meets regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product accordingly
- Maintains consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and is available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs
- Completes sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner and other duties as may be assigned
- Two experience in a structured/hard-core sales environment
- Proven ability to execute in a sales capacity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Results oriented, tenacious self-starter who plans for success
- Team Player with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Experience with dat input and retrieval in computer systems to develop and nurture leads
- Valid driving license
- Able to travel frequently
How to apply
Submit cover letter explaining why you are the suitable candidate for the position and CV.
For more information
Never miss a job opportunity again. Get the latest jobs sent to your inbox.