7 nights remote African safaris: June to October
Three nights Tafika (South Luangwa) |
Four nights Mwaleshi (North Luangwa)
Low season: from US$5,675.00 per person sharing (June)
Shoulder Season: from US$5,960.00 per person sharing (Jul & Oct)
Peak Season: from US$6,575.00 per person sharing (Aug & Sep)
Single Supplement applies
15th June – 31st October
- Full board accommodation
- Bar with house wines
- Road transfers to/ from Tafika
- National Park fees
- game viewing activities
- laundry, contribution to the Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund & VAT
Game viewing activities consist of walking safaris in Mwaleshi and Tafika with game drives, mountain
bike safaris and cultural visits additionally available at Tafika Camp.
– Items of Personal Nature
– Lusaka Airport to Mfuwe Airport: 1Hour 10Min on scheduled flight.
– Mfuwe airport to Mwaleshi: board our charter aircraft for a 40 minute flight to Mwaleshi.
– Mwaleshi to Mfuwe: Board the charter plane for a 40 minute flight directly to Mfuwe Airport.
– Mfuwe Airport to Lusaka Airport: 1Hour 10 Min on scheduled flight.
– (Luggage: 15kg per person and should be packed in soft bags)
For more info email: [email protected] cc [email protected] OR Call +260975481322
All third Party and MJ terms and conditions, as well as cancellation policies apply.
For more information
Never miss an offer again. Get the latest offers, deals and discounts sent to your inbox.