Travellers offer at only $150.00
We are offering great rates for our travellers. Stay any time and we will include the following:
- 3 Meals a day
- Tea, coffee, filtered water and juices at breakfast
Nightly Rate Exclusions:
- Kafue National Park Fees
- 1.5% National Tourism Levy
- Game Drives $55.00
- Walking Safaris $40.00
- Fishing $45.00
- Sunset Cruise $40.00
[Snacks and softies, wine and malt included. All other drinks are extra]
- All rates are per person per night sharing
- Available to citizens/residents/friends + family of citizens and residents
- Kafue National Park fees are applicable to all activities that take place in the National Park. National
Park fees can be paid for at Ila Safari Lodge in cash to the officer on duty. Park fees are currently 15 USD per person per day for Zambian residentsand 33.60 Kwacha per person per day for Zambian citizens. Park fees are subject to change without notice.
- 30% single supplement applies
- Double and twin tents available subject to availability– requests to be made on booking
- Family tents contain 1 double and 2 singles. Division of space in family tents is with a room divider and hence these tents are semi private
- Activities include: game drives, boat cruises and fishing. Please note basic fishing rods are provided for fishing trips. It is recommended serious fishermen bring their own gear. Snacks and selected drinks are provided free of charge
- Check in time 14h00
- Check out time 10h00
- All bookings are considered provisional until a 50% deposit has been received. Final balance is due no less than 30 days prior to travelling. If the booking is made within 30 days of travelling then full payment is due to secure confirmation.
- Cancellations over 90 days prior to travel will qualify for a full deposit refund. Cancellations between 31 and 89 days prior to travel will qualify for a 50% deposit refund. Cancellations 30 days or less prior to travel forfeit the full booking amount
- Payments can be made via our bank account or by credit card (a form will be provided). A 3% commission is charged on all international credit card transactions
- We strongly advise that guests purchase their own travel insurance and ensure they have adequate cover for their entire trip.
- Children 12 and under pay 50% if sharing with 2 adults
- Children 4 and under stay free if sharing with 2 adults
- Walking safaris are available for those aged 12 and over only
- Participation in activities for children under 6 is at management discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
- A bar account will be provided on check in and must be settled before departure
- All drinks are extra except for tea, coffee, water from the water machine and fruit juice at breakfast
- Laundry is done on a daily basis and included in the nightly rate.
Please Note: All laundry is air-‐dried so if the weather is poor there may be a delay in returning items to guests
- Payment for drinks, curios and tips/gratuities can be billed to the tent and settled on check out
- We accept Visa and Master Card credit/debit cards and USD/Kwacha cash. 3% handling fee is charged on credit card transactions
- Applicable exchange rates on the day will be applied to foreign currency payments
Tipping at your own discretion. Our suggested guideline is 5 -‐ 10 USD per person per day for general camp staff which is collected in a central tipping box and shared amongst all general staff and 5-‐ 20 USD per person per day for your guide which can be handed to him or directly.
Validity: 1 July to 31 July 2017
T’s and C’s
For more information
Never miss an offer again. Get the latest offers, deals and discounts sent to your inbox.