Business listing not found
Aesthetic Studio Bliss is no longer listed on The Best of Zambia
You may be interested in these alternatives
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and photosLearn more
Aesthetic Studio Bliss
For the first time in Zambia, Aesthetic Studio Bliss introduces the only aesthetic clinic where anyone can look ten years younger in as little as ten minutes. Some individuals may feel their outside appearance does not always match the vibrancy they feel on the inside, hence Aesthetic Studio Bliss services. Its registered medical doctors perform the procedures that transform you into who you were always meant to be.
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and more photos
Aesthetic Studio Bliss’s botox and dermal fillers injection is their exclusive procedure. Their liquid facelift is an alternative to plastic surgery, making you look ten years younger in just ten minutes.
Used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralysing facial muscles.
Used to lift and contour facial features. A non-surgical procedure undertaken to accomplish a gentle lift of individual or overall facial features.
A non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment that employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homoeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat.
These help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Procedures include
- Botulinum toxin injections (botox, dysport, xeomin) – used to remove lines and wrinkles on the forehead, above and between the eyebrows, around the eyes and on the neck
- Dermal fillers (juvederm, restylain) – used to smooth outlines between the nose and the mouth, for chin line correction and increasing the volume of the lips
- Liquid facelift (an exclusive procedure used as alternative to plastic surgery) – removes wrinkles, plumps up the skin, breaks-up pigmentation and brightens the complexion
- Chemical peels – used for improving the appearance of the skin and reducing uneven pigmentation and acne
- Mesotherapy – an injectable complex for face and body skin rejuvenation
- Facial yoga – a form of exercise that tones and tightens your face
- Massages – rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to relieve tension or pain
Aesthetic Studio Bliss Cosmetic Medicine