British Chamber of Commerce in Zambia
This chamber of commerce is an independent non-profit organisation that helps promote trade and commercial relations between Zambia and the United Kingdom. Set up in Zambia as a company limited by guarantee, the chamber seeks to play a major role in identifying and growing business opportunities locally and regionally. It collaborates with other business groupings and fosters strong ties with regional counterparts. The British Chamber of Commerce in Zambia works with businesses of all sizes and sectors.
Chamber of Commerce in Lusaka, Zambia
- A networking platform to discover business opportunities locally and internationally
- Membership open to British, Zambian and international companies
- Learn skills to develop your vision and strategy
The British Chamber of Commerce in Zambia develops mutually beneficial relationships with Zambian public and private sector bodies for the benefit of its members. It offers a diverse networking platform to help build and support opportunities for British, international and local companies in Zambia.
Further membership benefits
The British Chamber of Commerce in Zambia helps its growing membership base to identify and build business partners and meet potential buyers. This is achieved through a range of scheduled events, on-line resources and shared knowledge and expertise.
Benefits of membership include:
- Regular interactive and informative networking events
- Seminars and conferences
- Business linkages
- Access to the global British Chambers network
- Advertising, sponsorship and patronage opportunities
Membership is open to
- British companies and entrepreneurs already operating in Zambia
- Companies already doing business with and in the United Kingdom
- Business associations and other organisations with United Kingdom links and/or interests
- Overseas companies with business interests in Zambia and the region