Primary school in Lusaka, Zambia
- 100% pass rate for all its grade 7 pupils
- Reading and handwriting programs
- Educational tours and Young Farmers Club
Classes at Chilimoyo Primary School begin at 07:30 hours and finish at 15:00hrs, except Fridays when school ends at 12:20 hours. Prep is from 18:30 to 19:30.
The school has a bus to ferry pupils to and from agreed pickup points. This service is offered at a reasonable cost per term.
As well as the regular primary school subjects such as literacy and languages, mathematics, social and developmental studies, physical education and environmental science, Chilimoyo offers home economics, which includes personal hygiene, cookery and needlework. It also provides music lessons, conducted by a specialist teacher.
The school holds a yearly graduation ceremony for grade seven pupils. This is coupled with a concert.
Chilimoyo Day and Boarding School information
- Clean hostels with minimum 25 pupils for both boys and girls
- Clean toilets and showers
- TV connected to DSTV
- Good and balanced menu
- Saturdays boarders engage in sports
- Sundays pupils go to church (optional)