CR Holdings Premium listing Veteran
CR Holdings is a well established and professionally run coach company in Zambia with over 16 years experience in bus services. CR Holdings provides quality travel in Southern Africa, with a fleet of 37 60-seater luxury coaches and regular bus services to over 20 towns in Zambia, and to Johannesburg, South Africa. The coach's ‘Twaba pa lwendo’ scheme offers a 15% discount on fares and free luggage allowance to passengers that have a medical scheme with Momentum Zambia.
Coaches in Lusaka, Zambia
CR Holdings coaches are equipped with television sets, music system and fridges for refreshments (served free of charge!) The company operates passenger coach stations in four major cities – Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe and Livingstone – and smaller ticket sales offices in other towns.
- Backup bus In case of a breakdown
- Full third party insurance cover on all local coaches
- Fully trained drivers and bus crew for passenger service and road safety
Quality service is important to CR Holdings who give safety and comfort a high priority. Full third party insurance cover applies on all local coaches. Drivers and bus crew are fully trained on passenger service and road safety. All coaches have a full regular manufacturer-recommended service, resulting in excellent performance and reduced travelling times. In the unlikely event of a bus breakdown, a backup bus is despatched immediately.
All coaches are equipped with television sets, music system and fridges for refreshments, served free of charge. The company operates passenger coach stations in four major cities – Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe and Livingstone – and smaller ticket sales offices in other towns.
Johannesburg, South Africa
This route is serviced six days a week. The route is serviced by comprehensively-insured, super luxury 52-seater coaches that feature reclining seats, plenty of leg room, television, music system, fridge, coffee makers, on-board toilet facilities, as well as climate control, sliding windows and fire extinguishers. Snacks and refreshments on this route are served at no additional charge.
Hand luggage and up to 30kg of luggage go free. Heavier luggage attracts a small additional charge. CR Holdings has introduced 32 tonne light trucks to move with the buses on this route. This helps passengers with luggage and ensures the luggage arrives at the same time as the passenger.
Travel and loyalty incentives
The CR Holdings ‘Twaba pa lwendo’ scheme offers a 15% discount on fares and free luggage allowance to passengers that have a medical scheme with Momentum Zambia. These passengers also enjoy preferential treatment upon presentation of their membership cards. In addition, local travellers who accumulate five tickets within six months earn a free ticket to any local destination of their choice. Finally, regional travellers who accumulate ten tickets in six months earn a free ticket to Johannesburg!
CR Holdings routes and bus station details
Lusaka to Johannesburg route:
- Luxury fully-serviced coaches
- TV and radio systems on board
- Travel and loyalty incentives
- Excellent safety record
- First-aid kits and fire extinguishers on board
- Full third party insurance on all coaches
- Copperbelt towns: daily three buses depart and arrive
- Solwezi town: daily one bus departs and arrives
- Livingstone: daily two buses depart and arrive
- En route towns are also serviced
Lusaka to Johannesburg route:
- Via Harare, Zimbabwe
- Buses depart and arrive every day except Friday
- Lusaka: Intercity bus terminal, Kamwala
- Johannesburg: Shop number 4, 126 Kerk Street
Bus stations and ticket office details:
- Lusaka station and ticket office: Intercity bus terminal in Kamwala
- Ndola station and ticket office: Broadway Shopping Centre
- Kitwe station and ticket office: Railway Station
- Livingstone station and ticket office: Mosi-oa-Tunya Road near town centre
- Small offices and agents in the smaller towns
CR Holdings agents:
- Chingola – Mwansa Chewe: +260 979 638 281
- Choma – Mike: +260 976 636 455
- Johannesburg, RSA – Macire Kunda: +27 722 973517 and +27 764 890343
- Kabwe – Felix Rumsey: +260 977 702509
- Kapiri Mposhi – Bwalya: +260 978 927605
- Kazungula: – Kaumba: +260 977 46 979
- Kitwe – Justine Chibeka: +260 977 782714
- Livingstone – Johannesburg: +260 979 341852
- Lusaka – Lengwe: +260 976 936164
- Mansa – Mwansa: +260 977 248099
- Mazabuka – Borny: +260 977 716811
- Mufulira – Emelda Rumsey: +260 966 493355
- Ndola – Webster Siwale: +260 977 655765
- Sesheke – Kaumba: +260 977 460979
- Solwezi – Kingsley Chikani: +260 977 721203