KashOne Communications offers a complete solution to event management from concept development right up to post event budget reconciliation. With offices in Lusaka and a highly professional team, this company has hosted some of the most prestigious events in Zambia including the CNN Multichoice African Journalists Awards in 2012. Established in 2004, it has a portfolio of events ranging from conferences, product launches and cocktails to corporate social responsibility events and gala dinners.
Events and hospitality management in Lusaka, Zambia
- Offers professional event management and décor services
- Highest levels of accountability, transparency and confidentiality
- KashOne ensures that the client's event is presented in a unique manner
KashOne offers its total solution to event management through the following services:
- Concept development
- Budget preparation
- Reservations and confirmation of venues
- Selection of menus and service style
- Bar management
- Entertainment selection and coordination of artists
- Script writing for entertainment e.g. sketches, plays or songs
- Coordination and management of small sketches
Client is kept abreast with various stages of preparations and execution of event plans. KashOne is renowned for going the extra mile to ensure that the client event is presented in a unique manner
Notable events managed by KashOne
KashOne managed and coordinated the CNN Multichoice African Journalists Pre–Awards dinner and the Main Awards, hosted on July 20th and 21st, 2012 respectively.
The company was also contracted to coordinate and manage the Lusaka Stock Exchange Awards exhibition and dinner held on December 12, 2012 and the inaugural Zambia Music Awards held on February 22, 2013 and the Second installment held on February 22, 2014.
The work that KashOne has managed has not been restricted to the private sector but has included the coordination of décor for key State programmes that have included visits to Zambia by the Secretary to the Sate of the United States of America, Mrs Hilary Clinton, H.E. Jacob Zuma in 2010 and an additional visit in 2011. KashOne also had the opportunity to prepare for the state banquets for the Australian Governor, the Brazilian Head of State and the visit of King Mswati.
KashOne has also managed all the major cellular network rebranding events in the country: Celtel to Zain, Zain to Airtel, and the Zamtel rebranding.
Benefits of using KashOne Communications
- Highly skilled and professionally qualified event management team
- Services are provided in house, reducing overall costs
- Client is kept abreast with various stages of preparations and execution of event plans
- Highest levels of accountability, transparency & confidentiality for the client is kept at all times
- KashOne is renowned for going the extra mile to ensure that the client event is presented in a unique manner
Other services provided
- Coordination of all accommodation, catering and transportation
- Requirements for travelling guests associated with the event
- Professional floral arrangements
- Professional thematic décor
- Coordination of all contracted services providers
- Selection of support services e.g. hostesses, waiters, chefs etc
- Preparation of calendar schedule to simplify monitoring of all planning towards
- The execution of the events