Kept Cool Ltd
Operating in Zambia since 1967, this company specialises in refrigerated and dry bulk transport and distribution within the country and throughout the southern African region, including Malawi, Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa. Kept Cool has vast knowledge of destinations and distribution points throughout Zambia. The company provides a consistent, reliable and efficient distribution service to clients, distributing perishable and non- perishable foods as well as other bulk dry goods.
Refrigerated transport in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hire well trained Zambians and also train young recruits
- Operate in Southern Africa including Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe and South Africa
- Trucks can be hired on a daily basis
The Zambian offices and trucks are managed by trained and experienced Zambian staff. Cargo load charges are worked out per ton, 1,000 kilos or per pallet (volume) with a minimum of ½ a pallet per consignee. Small consignments are transported by being consolidated with other loads.
Trucks can be hired on a daily basis, at a local daily charge.
Kept Cool has trucks of various sizes that offer refrigeration storage space in Lusaka and other areas within Zambia.
Cities serviced in Zambia
Chililabombwe, Chingola, Chipata, Chisamba, Choma, Kabwe, Kafue NP, Kalulushi, Kalomo, Kawambwa, Kapiri Mposhi, Kasama, Kitwe, Livingstone, Luanshya, Mansa, Mazabuka, Mkushi, Mongu, Mpika, Mpongwe Mpulungu, Mufulira, Mumbwa, Ndola, Nyimba, Petauke, Rufunsa, Serenje, Solwezi, South Luangwa, Zimba.
Lusaka to; • Chirundu • Kariba • Siavonga • Johannesburg • Harare
Johannesburg to; • Lusaka • Livingstone • Harare
These routes are run on a weekly basis. If you require a particular route that is not listed please contact Kept Cool offices for further help.
Distribution and merchandising in Lusaka, Zambia
- Monitoring of fleet and maintains communication at all times
- Expert maintenance ensures efficient delivery
- Emergency support crew in case of any delays
Kept Cool refrigerated transport provides a reliable service ensuring that your perishables are safely purchased, stored, transported and delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
There is a rapidly increasing use of refrigerated transport arising from the much wider range of transported goods, home delivery and greater quality expectations. Kept Cool with their well-maintained fleet of refrigerated trucks and van transport ensures that risks of breakdowns are kept to an absolute minimum.
A well-established network of suppliers in Johannesburg, South Africa and routes to Zambia and all its towns and cities enables the Kept Cool to distribute chilled and frozen products successfully. Kept Cool maintain a fleet that can transport the following food products and more at the right temperatures for distribution.
- Fresh fish, crustaceans and shellfish
- Cooked dishes and prepared foods, pastry creams, fresh pastries, sweet dishes and egg products
- Meat and cooked meats pre-packaged for consumer use
- Poultry, rabbit and game
- Non-sterilized, untreated, unpasteurised or fermented milk, fresh cream, cottage cheese and curd
- Milk for industrial processing
- Cooked meats other than those which have been salted, smoked, dried or sterilized
- Deep frozen foods
- Fishery products
- Butter and edible fats, including cream to be used for butter making
- Egg products, offal, rabbit, poultry and game