Mika Convention Centre
The Mika Convention Center is part of the Mika Group of Hotels and is located in the new Waterfalls area. It is one of Zambia's most luxurious hotels, with a choice of 120 rooms, 30 conference halls, 6 swimming pools, 4 restaurants, an outdoor amphitheatre, a tennis court and a gym. A bar is open to the public. Mika Convention Center is a lavish, ultra-modern hotel built on 60,000sqm. It is the first hotel ideally located just 7km away from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport along Chongwe Road.
Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia
- 120 fully furnished luxurious rooms with an extra
- Private swimming pools, exclusive to the VIP rooms
- Just 7km away from Lusaka's Kenneth Kaunda International airport
Part of the Mika Group of Hotels, the Mika Convention Center in Meanwood is one of the most luxurious hotels in Zambia, with a choice of 120 rooms, 30 conference halls (1,500 highest capacity), six swimming pools, four restaurants, an outdoor amphitheatre (with a seating capacity of 14,000), a tennis court and a gym.
Hotel rooms are fully equipped with amenities such as tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TVs with DSTV, Wi-Fi, telephones, room safes and hair dryers.
Mika Group of Hotels
The Mika group of hotels also includes:
- Mika Hotel in Kabulonga, Lusaka
- Mika Lodge in Jesmondine, Lusaka
- Chamba Valley Exotic Hotel, Chamba Valley
- Kids play ground
- Well-equipped business centre
- Curio shops
- Spa sauna and steam bath
- Massage and beauty parlor
- Beautiful garden & park with animals
- Heli pad shuttle service
- Six swimming pools
Fine dining restaurant in Lusaka, Zambia
- One multi-cuisine restaurant, two specialty restaurants and a BBQ area
- An exclusive lounge bar with a wide stock of beverages
- Brazilian specialty restaurant furnished with fine art and deco
Guests are spoilt for choice by the range of restaurants available at the Center. Both visitors and their guests can sit back, relax and enjoy a drink.
Restaurant and bar information
- One multi-cuisine restaurant
- Two specialty restaurants
- A BBQ area
- Brazilian and Indian cuisines
- Exclusive lounge bar
- Open to guests and visitors
- Restaurants open from 06:30 to 22:00
- Bar opens from 12:00 noon to 23:00
Conference venue in Lusaka, Zambia
- 30 ultra-modern conferencing halls
- Capacity of up to 1,500 delegates
- In-house catering, hotel accommodation, restaurants and bars
Located off Great East Road, in the serene Meanwood area, this newly built conference venue is in an ideal location for conferences, private functions and corporate events.
Amenities include teleconferencing, Wi-Fi, white boards, wireless microphones, PA systems and lecterns. In-house catering, hotel accommodation, restaurants and bars are all available to conference guests. In addition there is plenty of parking at the Mika Convention Center, with 24 hour security and CCTV camera surveillance.
- Overhead projector
- Slide projection
- Wi-Fi internet access
- White board
- Wireless microphone
- PA system
Function venue in Lusaka, Zambia
- Beautiful venue for large functions
- 30 conference halls
- 1,500 guests accommodated for
For outdoor events, Mika Convention Centre has a large events arena which can hold up to 14,000 people at any one time. For events such as weddings, sophisticated outside event catering, marquee hire, cutlery and chair hire are part of the service. A stage can be set up in the arena for events such as musical concerts.
Private function guests may enjoy the other facilities at the Center – six swimming pools, internet access, 120 well-appointed rooms for accommodation, one multi cuisine restaurant, two specialty restaurants, a BBQ area and an exclusive lounge bar.
Fitness in Lusaka, Zambia
- Sauna, steam bath and indoor swimming pool
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Qualified gym instructors and personal trainers
The gym at the Mika Convention Center aims to help individuals reach their health goals in a non-intimidating and friendly environment. Gym trainers help clients set realistic goals that will make them feel great, look younger, enjoy a healthy life and live longer.
Flexible gym plan
The Mika gym uses a whole new approach by tailoring workout plans to suit individual clients. The Mika gym tariffs are affordable and flexible, ranging from single tariff plans to corporate tariff plans. In addition, all plans allow clients to enjoy services such as swimming, sauna and steam bath treatments.
Corporate gym plan
The Mika gym offers corporate packages to keep employees in great shape and form for better performance. Personal trainers will work out a fitness plan with the client, and support each individual to reach their health goals.
Universal gym membership card
Upon joining the gym, a client receives a Universal Membership Card that allows them to use any Mika gym of their choice. This includes Mika Hotel (Kabulonga), Chamba Valley Exotic Hotel and the Mika Convention Center.
Motivated and highly trained staff are always available, offering a professional and friendly service for all ages.
Fitness centre amenities
- Large group fitness room
- Indoor cycling room
- Lockers and shower rooms
- Sauna and steam bath
- State of the art equipment
- Indoor swimming pool
- Coffee lounge
Spa in Lusaka, Zambia
- Modern health and beauty spa
- Massage, skin treatments, pedicure, manicure and hair styling
- Well appointed massage rooms
The Mika Convention Centre spa lets customers indulge in an atmosphere of total luxury. The spa’s professionally trained and certified massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians and hair stylists are committed to making every visit an ultimate retreat. The Mika Convention Centre spa cultivates an environment that encourages pure relaxation.
Be it a rejuvenating facial, an invigorating body treatment, a massage, manicure and pedicure or a hair do, the Mika Convention Centre spa guarantees its customers to have an amazing experience.