Since 2009 Ng'andu Consulting has been providing top quality, cost effective and innovative civil engineering services across Zambia and the sub-region. The company has considerable experience in the design and supervision of road and bridge infrastructure in the SADC region. Among its notable achievements are the upgrading of the Kasaba Bay Airport runway, the award winning Pontoon Bridge on Chilubi Island, and the construction and installation of the first artificial turf at the Independence Stadium.
Civil engineering in Lusaka, Zambia
- Road design, build and rehabilitation
- Bridge and culvert design, build and rehabilitation
- Specialists in water, transport, structures and project management
This 100% Zambian owned company is registered and affiliated with the Engineering Institution of Zambia, the Engineers Registration Board of Zambia, the Ministry of Works and Supply, the Road Development Agency, the Ministry of Local Government and Housing and the Department of Infrastructure and Support Services.
The sport infrastructure project implemented by Ng’andu Consulting covered the installation of FIFA-standard artificial turf, and the design and development of football pitches and hockey fields.
Ng’andu Consulting constructs large water retaining structures. It is also involved in the rehabilitation of such structures and creating the management systems to maintain them.
The company carries out various socio-economic baseline studies, together with monitoring activities such as environmental impact assessments and HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns on construction sites.
Ng’andu Consulting has a vision is to become a leading Zambian and international think tank for infrastructural projects. The company is already expanding in the sub-region, with offices in Kigali, Rwanda, as well as Lusaka, Zambia.
Ng’andu Consulting portfolio
- Emergency design and construction of Lusitu culvert on road M15
- Rehabilitation of tourist priority roads in Livingstone
- Supervision of the periodic maintenance of road T4
- Periodic rehabilitation of roads D235 and D94
- Design and construction of Kanchibiya Bridge
- Design and construction of the pontoon bridge on Chilubi Island
- Reconstruction of Kapopo School
- Rehabilitation of Mongu-Senanga Road
- Rehabilitation of Solwezi weigh bridge
- Upgrading of 4km Zambezi Road Extension
- Upgrading of Kasaba Bay Airport runway
- Contractor training and improvement of feeder roads in Lufwanyama District