Ocean Ventures Ltd
Ocean Ventures distributes a wide range of high quality and durable flooring products. The company has partnered with industry leaders such as InovarTM, EcoWoodTM and Van DyckTM flooring, to make available flooring products ideal for commercial, residential, medical and sports facilities. The company also supplies quality timber and panelling for both domestic and industrial building applications. Ocean Ventures has an experienced team to advise customers and cut products to their specifications.
Flooring solutions in Lusaka, Zambia
- Distributes high quality, durable and environmentally-friendly flooring products
- Partnerships with industry leaders, ensuring consistently high quality flooring
- Staff can advise on the most suitable flooring for any particular building job
Good quality products can also be ‘green’. Ocean Ventures provides a wide range of superior flooring options that are eco-friendly.
EcoWoodTM composite wood decking
EcoWoodTM decking from Ocean Ventures comes in four types:
- EcoWoodTM Decking Pioneer (110mm x 22mm hollow)
- EcoWoodTM Decking Endurance (110mm x 22mm solid)
- EcoWoodTM Decking Expanse (150mm x 25mm hollow)
- EcoWoodTM Decking Paramount (150mm x 25mm solid)
EcoWoodTM decking is 45% PVC whereas other decking is usually around 30% PVC. This high polymer load ensures that protective coatings cover better.
Van DyckTM residential and commercial carpeting
These carpets are ideal for residential carpeting, heavy commercial carpeting. Van DyckTM also produces wall expressions and artificial grass.
Van DyckTM is a proud member of the Green Building Council of South Africa
InovarTM Wood flooring
This product is used extensively worldwide, and was the first wood laminate flooring in Asia to be given the highly prized Japanese Standard JIS F 4 Star Award. In addition, the Singapore Environmental Council has recognised it as a green (eco-friendly) product.
Benefits of choosing InovarTM wood floors:
1. Superior water resistant quality
The CoreGuard material used makes it the most water resistance laminate flooring you can find on the market. The InovarTM factory has been recognised as the world’s largest exporter of superior water resistant laminate flooring. The core of InovarTM wood flooring is made of CoreGuard hardwood fibre board (HDF), a highly water resistant material.
2. More durable and impact resistance
InovarTM timberlines are manufactured from CoreGuard materials- making them strong, durable and long lasting.
3. Solid product warranty
The InovarTM floor has long been regarded as the market leader in laminate flooring and thus the company offers you a solid product warranty against staining fading and surface wear.
4. Extensively-used in many projects worldwide
InovarTM flooring has been well – received by reputable developers and builders around the world. This is proof of a global quality standard that will give you peace of mind.
5. Commitment in R & D
InovarTM invests heavily in R&D with a fully equipped R&D lab for quality testing as well as researching into new products. InovarTM uses state of art German machinery and technology to produce a range of superior water resistant laminate flooring that is also distributed worldwide.
InovarTM luxury vinyl floor tiles
These are made primarily from polyvinyl chloride resins and plasticisers. These tiles emulate the natural beauty of slate, marble, travertine and wood.
InovarTM luxury vinyl tiles are anti-bacterial (the top layer is coated with nano-sized silver molecules that inhibit bacteria growth). They are also extremely durable due to a coating of nano-sized micro-ceramic glass beads on the next layer, and waterproof, making them ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
Affordable and attractive, these vinyl tiles are perfect for commercial spaces such as cafes, offices and passage ways. They are easy to clean – use soapy water and a mop that is damp but not dripping.
Ocean Ventures’ vinyl rubber interlocking tiles and mats come in black, grey, blue, red and yellow. Choose from studded, leather grain or checker plate. Sizes:
- Interlocking tiles – 450mm x 450 mm and 500mm x 500mm. The thickness varies from 4mm to 7mm
- Anti-fatigue drainage mat – 480mm x 480mm x 20mm
- Self-draining shower mat – 500mm x 500mm x 7mm
- Linkable self-draining mats for restaurants, kitchens and bars – 910mm x 910mm x 10m
Ramps and corners are available for smooth and bumpless transitions. Rubber flooring is ideal for sports and gym flooring, retail showrooms, schools, laboratories, canteens, workshops, home garages, vehicle inspection areas, factories, shower rooms, kitchens, sculleries and bars.
Ocean Ventures supplies and installs quality access floor systems from Germany. These are raised floors that provide an elevated structural floor above a solid substrate, creating a hidden passage for wiring, and mechanical and electrical equipment.
Access floors are ideal for modern office buildings, computer rooms, control rooms and server rooms, training and research rooms, and construction areas.
Once access floors are fitted, you will save long-term costs and time by avoiding the need for repeated dismantling of trunking and cable housing.
EcoWood decking – benefits
- 45% PVC content for better cover
- Low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimal fading and UV stabilised
- 100% insect and termite proof
- No splitting or splintering
- No screws on the surface
- Local maintenance support if required
Van Dyck carpets – benefits
- Competitive prices offered
- Superior and lasting performance
- Environmentally friendly flooring
- SABS approved
- 10 year warranty
- Stain shield
Inovar wood flooring – benefits
- Superior water resistant quality
- More durable and impact resistant
- Solid product warranty
- Assurance – extensively used in many projects worldwide
- Commitment in R & D
Inovar luxury vinyl floor tiles – benefits
- Extremely durable
- Suitable for commercial spaces
- Easy to clean
- Affordable and attractive
Rubber flooring – benefits
- Choice of colours and sizes
- Ramps and corners available
- Highly durable
- Anti-static properties
- Insulation properties
- Anti slip
- Self extinguishing
Access flooring – benefits
- Clean and safe working environment
- Wiring is out of sight
- Flexible and adaptable
- Avoids repeated dismantling of trunking and cable housing
Timber and Panelling in Lusaka, Zambia
- Supplies a wide range of high quality timber products
- Find the most suitable planks or panels for any building project
- Knowledgeable staff that can advise you on the best timber product to use
Ocean Ventures offers the following timber products:
Structural timber is strong and dimensionally stable. It comes in two types – hardwood and softwood. Hardwood structural timber is ideal for bearers, joists, lintels and windows, while softwood (mainly pine) is perfect for wall frames and roof trusses.
Plywood comes in panels that are highly resistant to impacts, chemicals, and changes in environmental temperature and humidity. Plywood is a sheet material made of three or more thin layers of wood that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. Plywood panels have superior dimensional stability with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
Plywood applications include:
- Exterior and interior stairs
- External cladding
- Shear walls
- Timber joinery products
This type of wood is used for pouring concrete into molds. Shuttered plywood is constructed in such a way that it forms a mould which is weather resistant and will not stick to the concrete itself. It is also used for sub floors and as a covering where a high quality finish is not required.
This wood panel product is manufactured from wood particles and a resin which is pressed and extruded. Melamine boards are resistant to fire and very tolerant to heat. The board is a very versatile material with a range of applications that include:
- Floor tiles
- Timber joinery products
Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)
Designed and manufactured for a variety of purposes for both interior and exterior applications, MDF is made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into fibres and combining it with wax and a resin binder.
- Exterior cladding for housing
- Kitchen counters (due to its fire resistant)
- Table tops
- Office storage
- Tough environment storage