Pioneer Power Techniques Premium member
Shop at Pioneer Power Techniques for high-quality professional electrical supplies and consumer electronics goods. Pioneer Power products are sourced from reputable manufacturers. Ample stock is available, together with high standards in customer services, and product guidance from knowledgeable staff. With 13 years of experience in lighting and electrical supplies as well as installation in Zambia, Pioneer Power Techniques can be trusted to handle your lighting and specialised electricity supply needs.
Electrical supplies in Lusaka, Zambia
This company stocks a huge selection of light bulbs, wires, breakers, coaxial cables and wall switch plates. Find cord grips, armoured connectors, electrical enclosures, medium volt splices and terminations, power connectors, lugs and more. Get the electrical equipment, parts and components to get the job done right the first time.
- Switches sockets and fittings and aerials
- Extension leads and adaptors HDMI cables
- Cable, trunking and accessories
Pioneer Power specialises in the following areas of lighting:
- Airfield and runways
Their products are from a range of reputable manufacturers who offer guaranteed ranges. Ample stock is available, together with high standards in customer services, and product guidance from knowledgeable staff.
The Pioneer Power team can also help with the following electrical products and services:
- Cable management and reticulation systems, from plan to production
- Earthing and lightening protection systems
- Cable identification and securing systems together with panel accessories
- Cable installation, including wiring, armoured and networking cable
- Fire alarm system installation
- Domestic and industrial circuit breakers, fuses together with control, monitoring and timing devices
- Contractors, starters and overload relays
- Cable jointing kits and accessories
- Electronic display signage and exchange rate interest rate boards
The Pioneer Power team provides a helpful combination – guidance together with the supply of specialised electrical products, and ongoing support and maintenance.