Whether you have a temporary or long term requirement for computer-related equipment, Qrent offers a spectrum of cost effective rental options. The company hires out printers, desktops, laptops, network equipment, projectors, LCDs, plasma screens and copiers, from leading international brands like Dell, Konica, Minolta, Acer, Fujitsu and Hewlett Packard. Countrywide delivery is available. Renting is the inexpensive way to access technology. You only pay for equipment you need for the time you need it!
Computers and Accessories in Lusaka, Zambia
- An opportunity to acquire new computer equipment on a rental basis
- Continue to rent just as long as required
- Printers, desktops, laptops, projectors, LCDs, plasma screens and more
Qrent has a large stock holding of equipment of similar brand and specification, so clients do not have to mix and match. This company is confident of the quality of their stock. Potential clients may pre-inspect and select their preferred equipment from the Qrent warehouse.
Qrent is constantly updating its range of stock in order to ensure that it has the latest up to date equipment. It can dispatch to any site within hours of signing a rental agreement.
Flexible and cost effective payment options
With its long term solution, Qrent has structured monthly payments to help with cash flow. The Qrent hiring solution ensures that a business only pays for the equipment it currently needs to do the job.
The company aims to meet each client’s unique needs and its range of equipment may be rented for any period of time, from one day up to three years. Qrent has a dedicated full time on-site team who are always available to walk clients through their options.
For companies that have been in business for less than five years and do not qualify for bank loans to acquire necessary equipment, Qrent is the solution. Qrent has a low cost rental option with structured payments to help businesses get to the next level.
Other situations where Qrent can help:
In the event that the client has more delegates than expected, Qrent is able to supply additional equipment in a matter of hours.
Qrent takes care of all equipment requirements, allowing trainers to focus on delivering the highest level of training. Qrent also supplies equipment for in-house training, avoiding the disruption of moving computers and laptops from desks during the training programme. Qrent will supply the specified equipment directly to the training venue.
Short term projects
Qrent offers an equipment solution for short term projects. This avoids the necessity to commit funds for ICT hardware which will only be needed for a short period.
Peak season requirements
Qrent equipment hire is great for companies that hire temporary additional staff to deal with seasonal peaks. This lowers operational costs.
Qrent equipment hire is ideal for clients who have ordered new equipment and are waiting for it to be delivered. As soon as the client has received their new equipment, Qrent will collect the hardware supplied, allowing business activities to run seamlessly.
Qrent offers the following value added services
- All rental units come with warranties
- Insurance can be included on request
- For specified minimum quantities, Qrent provides free stand-by units which can be introduced at peak times, avoiding downtime
- Qrent has a dedicated call centre which will activate a rapid response when a client needs IT hardware support
Brands stocked by Qrent
- Hewlett Packard
Benefits of Qrent equipment rentals
- A full component replacement warranty on all equipment over the entire rental term
- Optional pre-inspection of equipment before delivery
- Significant cost savings: rent two or more computers for the price of one new computer
- In-house finance facility: no banks involved
- Payments spread out to suit your pocket
- Real reductions on the per-employee cost of equipment
- Savings on in-house IT costs
- Cutting edge technology readily available
- Delivery available countrywide