Renault Zambia F-One Hazida
Established in 2014, Renault Zambia F-One Hazida is the official distributor of Renault vehicles in Zambia. With a professional after-sales service, it offers a range of reliable vehicles together with parts and workshop backup. Renault Zambia F-One Hazida represents the Renault distributorship in Zambia in cooperation with Salvador Caetano Group. It is part of the Hazida group of companies which has a long and distinguished history in the Zambian transport and automotive industry.
New cars in Lusaka, Zambia
- Buy from the renowned Renault brand
- Modern showroom and helpful sales staff
- The Renault Kangoo - an ideal vehicle for daily business needs
Renault Zambia F-One Hazida are the car manufacturer with the best results in crash tests conducted by EuroNCAP in Europe. To prove the reliability of their products they offer a 3-year warranty to all customers. Safety is one of their top priorities.
The two engine options (0.8cc and 1.0cc) with advanced SCe–Smart Control efficiency engine technology for accurate air-to-fuel ratio monitoring – deliver the ultimate driving pleasure, optimised performance and fuel efficiency of 25.17 Km/L*. The suspension system of the Renault KWID is calibrated for optimum ride, handling and braking, providing for a comfortable, safe drive. The ultra-high ground clearance of 180 mm lets you take on any challenge with ease.
The Duster has an amazing ground clearance of 205mm making it ideal for offroad. Come rainy season when roads are washed away and potholes become bigger and deeper, this Duster is designed for such conditions. With high approach and departure angles you will conquer most terrains with ease.
You will immediately feel at home in the New Koleos. Its agile handling and practical cabin deliver reassuring peace of mind. Its elevated driving position affords an exceptional view of the road, while its carefully and ergonomically designed dashboard ensures that the principal controls fall readily to hand. Redesigned dials optimize driving and contribute to the top-of-the-range ambiance. The interiors of this generously proportioned 4×4 are ideally designed to put the driver and passengers at ease, thereby making long drives more fun.The range of standard upper-range, user-friendly features include the Renault keycard for keyless vehicle entry and starting, parking brake assist, cruise control with speed limiter, Arkamys sound system, front and rear door lights, automatic headlamp and wiper activation. And the list doesn’t stop there!
On-board comfort also includes premium leather 6-way adjustable seats and an automatic and dual zone air conditioning system. This is where comfort and adventure seamlessly come together. The Koleos is not only a high-end vehicle, but also a practical crossover model. Its split tailgate transforms into a picnic seat. It also allows heavy loads to be effortlessly loaded into the back. The rear bench folds down in seconds to offer exceptional luggage space. To add to all of this, your New Koleos will be first in safety systems: perimetric anti-theft alarm that will keep your vehicle safe from intruders.
The Renault Fluence will reinvent comfort by providing a tilt and telescopic adjustable steering wheel, front and rear armrest, sliding and reclining front seat adjustment and height-adjustable driver’s seat, all in one car. To add more room to the already ample store space, the 60/40 split folding rear seat maximizes this vehicle in order to respond to your storage needs.
The Kangoo is tuned to deliver 78 kW of power and 148 Nm of torque at low speeds and mid-range, with a combined cycle of just 7.7l/100km. It offers a wide array of features to meet your business needs. The vehicle is equipped with a 12V power unit for device charging and with all controls within easy reach: dash-mounted gear lever and steering wheel-mounted controls.
Car servicing and repairs in Lusaka, Zambia
- Trustworthy ongoing-trained workforce
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Exclusive original parts
To ensure safety, experts from the Renault network repair or replace it with genuine Renault parts. The windscreen provides both comfort and safety. It contributes to the rigidity of the vehicle, and must cope with any impacts and elements while giving you maximum visibility day or night.
The maintenance of your vehicle means benefiting from the following services:
- Oil change as per Renault quality standards
- Replacement the oil filter
- A visual inspection of all essential components
- Fluid top-ups
A team of specialist technicians will take care of your vehicle to offer you the most appropriate solution. You will therefore be guaranteed a perfect result.
Entrusting Renault with the maintenance of your air conditioning means benefiting from detailed check of:
- The condition of your air conditioning system
- The condition of your passenger compartment
- The air temperature produced by the circuit
Regular maintenance of your pads will enable you to extend the life span of the brake discs. You will therefore avoid losing any control of your vehicle in case of sudden braking. In order to maintain your braking system as best as possible and ensure your safety, Renault recommend that you:
- Have your brake pads checked every 5,000 km or every 6 months
- Have your brake fluid changed every 60,000 km or every 2 years
- Have your brake circuit assembly checked
- Have your rear brake pads or discs checked at every service and remove the dust and check them every 60,000 km if they are drum brakes
The maintenance of your shock absorbers means benefiting of a detailed fault finding where the team check the front and rear shock absorbers and their seals for signs of wear or leakage. In order to maintain your shock absorbers for as long as possible, Renault recommend that you:
- Have them checked at every service
- Have them changed in pairs every 80,000 km
- Perform a geometry check when changing shock absorbers
- Replace the bump stop kits at the same time as your shock absorbers (more safety and no additional labour)
In order to maintain your vehicle as best as possible and preserve your comfort, Renault recommend that you:
- Have your exhaust system checked at every service
- Have the condition of wear of the exhaust pipe, the silencer, the expansion chamber, the particle filter and mountings checked at the same time
The timing belt ensures the synchronization between the upper and lower parts of the engine. The consequences of a failure may be serious, going as far as requiring a replacement engine!In order to optimise the life span of your engine, Renault recommend that you:
- Follow the maintenance program for your vehicle
- Preventively change your timing and accessories belt between 60,000 and 160,000 km or every 4 to 5 years, even if the mileage has not been reached
Entrusting us with the maintenance of your tyres means benefiting from the following services:
- A systematic check of the wear of your tyres
- Changing and switching your tyres
- Wheel alignment and geometry adjustment
- Balancing of the wheels
A team of specialist bodyshop technicians will take care of your vehicle to offer you the most appropriate solution. Their experts will offer you the latest technology in terms of headlamps:
- Double-optic headlamps: high-performance and durable halogen lamps with dual ‘dipped beam/main beam’ use
- Xenon headlamps: improved range of 80m, amplification of 90% of the light in turns and 40m increase in the lighting range in code pointFixed bending headlamps: 90% improvement in the visibility distance and an increase in the range of the main light flux for a better evaluation of the road
- Turning bending headlamps: visibility distance doubled and beam height automatic adjustment system
Their experts have a solution whatever the type of key compatible with your vehicle: metallic keys, key cards and hands-free key cards.
Because the battery provides the current required to start and supplies power to electrical equipment, Renault offers various fault diagnosis so that you have no unpleasant surprises when starting your vehicle. Entrusting us with the maintenance of your battery means benefiting from a detailed inspection which includes:
- A check of the status of the battery charge using a battery hydrometer or a multimeter
- A check of the level of wear of the circuit
- A compatibility test between the battery and the vehicle
Car parts in Lusaka, Zambia
- Friendly expert advice
- High quality spare parts
- All Renault parts also come with a one year warranty
Parts and accessories purchased over the counter are covered from the invoice date by Renault’s 1 year/20,000km warranty, whichever occurs first. In the event that a genuine Renault part or accessory supplied by Renault proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, Renault will repair or replace the part and/or accessory free of charge (excludes wear and tear parts).