Business listing not found
Study Connect International is no longer listed on The Best of Zambia
You may be interested in these alternatives
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and photosLearn more
Study Connect International
Study Connect provides advice and assistance to students in Zambia wishing to study in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, China, Mauritius, Holland, the USA and other countries. The company gives straightforward advice on courses of study for private boarding schools right through to university degree courses. It also offers two vocational training course in Zambia. If you’re looking for career advancement, Study Connect International is here to help!
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and more photos
What Study Connect International will do for you:
- Give you options of where you can study at any academic level
- Follow up with your chosen university, college or private school, on your application, at each key stage of the application process
- Make sure you don’t get lost in the hundreds of applications received by universities, colleges and private schools
- provide one-to-one advice and guidance on visa preparation and lodging to students anywhere in the world
- Offer a genuine personal service where you are able to have direct contact with the office via email, Skype, telephone or office visit
- Provide information on student accommodation and airport meet & greet
- Put you in touch with current students who can tell you about their experience of studying at a university, college or private school of your interest
These courses are taken when you have just completed grade 12 or O levels/AS levels. Here are some options that Study Connect International can assist you with:
– “A” levels
– International Foundation Programme
– Access to university
– Vocational courses
– Transfer programmes (USA & Canada)
These courses provide the groundwork of how university works, while boosting your academic skills and knowledge. The programmes are a bridge between your current qualifications and university undergraduate entry requirements.
High school students who have completed “A” levels or IB or a diploma, normally gain entry into first year of university. Each university will list the expected grades required, per programme. This information can be obtained through us or on the university web site.
Study Connect International helps you with the whole application process by dealing directly with a known person in the University’s international admissions office.
Post graduate degree
To enrol onto a master’s course a student must have a bachelor’s degree with honours. A pre-master’s course is designed for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree with no honours. Successful completion of the Pre-Masters course allows students progression to a master’s degree.
Postgraduate diplomas allow a student who completed their first degree to study a more advanced programme than at the bachelor’s level. The course is delivered at further education colleges and at universities in the UK. Upon completion of the course students may progress to study a master’s degree.
Master’s degrees such as Master of Arts or Master of Science are normally awarded to students who have undertaken at least a year of full-time postgraduate study. This taught degree also contains an element of research in form of a dissertation. Students who would like to continue their education at a master’s level would normally be expected to already hold an honours degree in a relevant subject.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is highly valued by those seeking to advance in business as managers and decision makers.
PhDs are awarded following a programme of original research that contributes new knowledge within the context of the student’s discipline. Universities admit applicants to PhD programmes on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible to apply for a PhD programme students must have successfully completed a postgraduate master’s degree. Students are also required to write a research proposal as a part of the PhD application process. A PhD usually takes three years of full-time study.
1. Complete the initial assessment form and receive your university/college recommendation.
Study Connect needs to carry out an initial assessment of your current qualifications and immigration history before they can recommend any university or college of interest for you. Therefore, it’s very important that you complete and submit the assessment form.
Once Study Connect receives your completed assessment form, possible universities and colleges will be recommended for you. You will also be provided with the university’s entry requirements.
2. Academic verification
Study Connect verifies these documents on your behalf and advises you of missing documents before submitting them to your chosen university or college.
3. Your university/college assessment and offer
Your university or college assesses your application and supporting documents. This should be a smooth process, as Study Connect verified your documents already.
You then get an offer letter from the university.
4. You pay your deposit or full tuition fees
Your offer letter will have details of the amount you need to pay as a deposit before you get can an acceptance letter.
5. Study Connect helps you with your visa application
Study Connect guides you through your visa application form. This includes checking your supporting documents and advising you on any missing documents. Study Connect’s attention to detail minimises your chances of a visa refusal.
6. Airport collection and accommodation
Once your visa is issued Study Connect can put you in touch with the accommodation team at your place of study. Most universities and colleges have airport pick-up services at a cost.Institutions
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Bucks New University
- Coventry University
- City University
- London University of Hertfordshire
- University Of Northampton
- Bournemouth and Poole College
- Bournville College
- Birmingham City
- University International
- College at Birmingham
- City University Cambridge
- Ruskin International College (CRIC)
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Edinburgh International college
- Napier University
- Hertfordshire International College
- International College Portsmouth
- Robert Gordon University
- International College Wales
- Swansea at Swansea University
- Brunel University
- Plymouth University International
- Fraser International College (FIC)
- International College of Manitoba
- Sydney Institute
- Kaplan International College
- Bournemouth University
- University of Brighton
- Bristol’s International College
- Glasgow International College
- Liverpool International College
- Nottingham Trent International
- Sheffield International College
- Kaplan International College London
- City University London
- Northeastern University
- Pace University
- Merrimac College
- Massachusetts Quinnipiac University
- University of Adelaide
- Murdoch University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Stirling
- Newcastle University
- University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of East Anglia
- University of Gloucestershire
- City University London
- University of London
- London World Education Centre
- University of Stirling London
- Newcastle University
- University of Exeter
Study Connect International Universities abroad
Study Connect International is established with a network of students schools, colleges, and universities and provides one-to-one advice and guidance on visa preparation and lodging to students anywhere in the world. It is a genuine personal service where you are able to have direct contact with the office via email, Skype, telephone or office visit.
You will be given information on student accommodation and put in touch with current students who can tell you about their experience of studying at a college or private school of your interest.
Years 7 – 11
This is your basic education from ages 11 – 16, where students cover all subjects and later partake in the General Secondary Certificate of Education (GSCE’s).
As an international student you would need to live in boarding or with a host family. Students who wish to later study at university in the UK move onto A-levels, and this can be done at Secondary Schools or Colleges.
A-levels are taken by students who wish to continue their education at a university. Depending on your highest qualification in your home country, A-levels are a bridge between qualifications gained in your home country and UK university undergraduate entry requirements. Courses are not only designed to bridge academic gaps, but also help you improve your English and learn about UK life and culture in preparation for university.
This is a time for students to be more specific in their subject choice in order to prepare them for their university pathway. The A-Level programme is one of the most esteemed and progressive in the UK. A-Levels, or ‘Advanced Levels’, are the UK’s Gold Standard university entrance examinations. Achieving high A-level results will ensure you get to choose from the UK’s most highly regarded universities.
A few schools in the UK offering study with boarding
Adcote school for girls
Adcote school for girls is a unique, vibrant, independent school.
Established in 1907, the school has around 220 pupils on roll and is set in a magnificent grade 1 listed building, surrounded by 30 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland.
King Edward VI College
King Edward VI College, Stourbridge, is one of the leading academic sixth form colleges in the country. They specialise in A-Level provision and enjoy a national reputation for outstanding teaching, learning and results.
The college offers pre-university courses including GCSE, A Levels, Fast Track A Levels, IB, Academic English, Summer programmes and High School Preparation programmes. Founded in 1952, CATS College is one of Britain’s most distinguished education providers.
Bournemouth and Poole College
With over 20 years as an established provider of International study, Bournemouth and Poole College can assure you of high quality provision, excellent facilities and well-qualified teaching professionals. Combining traditional quality standards with innovative teaching and technology, the college offers a wide range of qualifications and courses to prepare students for university.
Study Connect International Schools abroad
The immigration experts are not affiliated with the UK Government; they act independently in the interest of clients. The UK work visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries. Some visas allow for extended visa options, which may lead to permanent residence. There are various UK visa classifications.
Study Connect International provides specialist immigration services in the following categories:
- UK Visitors Visa
- UK Student Visa / Tier 4
- UK Working Visa / Tier 2
- UK Settlement visa
- UK Fiancé visa
- UK Dependants’ Visa
- British Citizenship
Study Connect International Immigration consultants
This qualification consists of four units that involve classroom study and work placement for practical experience. Work placements are arranged in hospitals or private homes where students are observed and assessed. There are no final exams. Instead students will be assessed on case studies, written work and workplace observations.
Units of the course
- Communication and Record keeping in Health and Social Care: This unit covers the different communication methods and record keeping requirements for a care setting
- Maintaining Health and Safety of Yourself and Others: This unit covers how to function effectively as a care worker while maintaining health and safety of the individual/client, other staff members and yourself
- Principles and Practical Aspects: This unit covers the underlying principles of care and how they are applied in practice, to develop an understanding of equality and diversity in relation to everyone within the care sector. This shows how to work competently and effectively in a care setting while providing day-to-day care for individuals
- Protection of Vulnerable People: This unit covers different types of abuse and your role and responsibility to help protect vulnerable people; how to respond appropriately in instances of abuse; and an understanding of the importance of the recording and reporting responsibility.
Customer Service Training Program
Study Connect also offers a customer service training program that demonstrates practical ways in which you can win and keep repeat business. You will also learn to measure your organisation’s ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This vocational qualification program aims to develop your skills in the customer services sector. The course covers a wide range of topics, such as communication, presentation, reporting and confidence skills needed by customer services staff. It is suitable for anyone who interacts with clients and customers on a day-to-day basis and is particularly relevant to those engaged in the following range of retail operations:
- Telephone sales
- Hospitality services
- Department stores
- Sales and marketing
- Specialty stores
- Fresh Food stores
- Quick service food stores
- Frontline staff
The course comprises three units. Completion of the units requires submission of written work combined with workplace assessments that demonstrate practical application of the skills developed.
The training is delivered in the following targeted ways:
- In-house training of staff within companies, where there will be a mix of workshops and on the job training
- Classroom training for individuals for whom work placements will be arranged
- Personal and supervisory assessments
Study Connect International offers flexible options for corporate clients, designed to ensure that the training is effective and efficient with minimal interruption to the staff’s work routine.
Study Connect International Vocational training