A multi-platform consultancy company that specialises in media, public relations, event management and corporate communication, with a fervent desire to fulfil the needs of the vibrant Zambian population and business domain. Suma Systems publishes two monthly magazines; namely This Is Zambia which is a trade and investment publication and Solwezi Today which highlights developments and trends in business and commerce, with a slant towards North-Western Province.
Magazines in Lusaka, Zambia
- Publishers of two magazines - This Is Zambia and Solwezi Today
- Nationwide reach and a presence in centres of commerce and industry
- Coherent and user-friendly information packaged in highly interesting formats
Suma Systems’ publications
This is Zambia trade and investment magazine
A trade and investment monthly publication that provides news and information for all kinds of readers including international and domestic investors. The publication offers corporate bodies a foothold as it serves to unfold and unpack those vital but often complex issues in the trade, investment, fiscal and other arenas; bringing news readers can use or act on.
All the covers for This Is Zambia magazine are printed on 300gsm Matt paper laminated and Spot UV on cover and inside text on 170gsm Matt paper.
Crowned the Best Corporate Publication in Zambia by the Zambia Public Relations Association (ZAPRA) for 2015 and 2016, this is a highly regarded corporate publication which holds an important position in the media industry. All the covers for this magazine are printed on 300gsm Art Glossy and inside text on 170gsm Art Glossy.
Marketing and PR in Lusaka, Zambia
- A full range of marketing and public relations services
- Services that are tailored to help companies effectively engage with their clients
- Company combines expertise, passion and creativity to deliver results
Having many years of experience in marketing and public relations, Suma Systems understands each client’s communications goals. The company is able to design customised strategies that cover various integrated components. Suma Systems’ team focuses on providing creative and effective solutions to all marketing and public relations needs, as well as generating unprecedented results that directly support its clients’ business objectives. All services offered by this company are focused on their clients’ success.
Multimedia and advertising in Lusaka, Zambia
- Result oriented advertising services in its publications
- Publications have a readership at 50,000 persons per month
- Clients get optimal visibility and exposure
Suma Systems’ circulation covers all places of work including government, corporate, community development arena, Zambian missions abroad, foreign missions and homes in Zambia. This alone makes it possible for its clients’ business undertaking to reposition at various levels and in numerous spheres. Their publications are distributed free (without consumer price) across the corporate world in Zambia and beyond.
Facts and demographics
The following briefly form the demographics of This is Zambia and Solwezi Today magazines:
- 60 percent are male readers
- 40 percent are female readers
- 70 percent are aged between 18 and 49
- 60 percent of the magazines are taken off the selected domestic planes and from hotel rooms
- Their readership for both magazines include middle to senior management with students and families comprising an important demographic that the magazines consistently reach.
Events and hospitality management in Lusaka, Zambia
- Professional conference management and corporate event solutions
- Company approaches each event with particular attention to detail
- Company blends creativity with innovation and impeccable delivery
Working closely with its clients, Suma Systems expertly plans and manages its events in line with their requirements. The company blends creativity with innovation and impeccable delivery. Suma Systems’ years of experience in the industry guarantees its clients will receive a proficient team of organisers that will create a well arranged event.