Tech Power Ltd
Tech Power offers a full range of power generation solutions, supplying TMTL diesel (Tafe/Eicher) and WPL solar generators. With a team of experienced engineers, this company also provides efficient and reliable energy consultation services to assist potential investors in the power generation and transmission sectors - from concept stage through to efficient implementation. Tech Power focuses on creating flexible, efficient and environmentally advanced energy solutions.
Generators in Lusaka, Zambia
- Exclusive suppliers of TMTL diesel generators and WPL solar generators
- Solutions that satisfy continuous and efficient energy supply needs
- World-class products that deliver the best customer experience possible
TMTL diesel generators
As one of the pioneers in manufacturing diesel engines in India, with a heritage of more than 55 years contributing to its expertise, TMTL Engines division envisages growing exponentially in the power generation segment by providing cutting edge technology, fuel efficiency, and lowest cost of ownership.
Engines are certified for ISO 9001 for quality, ISO 14001 for environment, OHSAS 18001 and TS 1694. They have a fully operational R and D center with a continued technology transfer tie up with Ricardo Consulting Engineers (UK) and AVL, Austria. With an emphasis to meet global standards of quality and productivity, TMTL engines division employs quality management tools like TQM, TPM, SGA and Kaizen extensively.
Tech Power will install, service and maintain these generators, as well as train the genset operators.
Solar and Renewable in Lusaka, Zambia
- A major distributor of a wide selection of solar equipment and accessories
- Caters for solar system installers, retailers and individuals
- Easy to use, cost effective and hassle free green energy solutions
Serving solar system installers, retailers and individuals, Tech Power is a one stop shop for high performance solar power products for residential and commercial power generation. The company has the experience and knowledge to design professional systems that will meet each client’s energy requirements. Tech Power’s range of equipment has been proven to perform in diverse climates and environments, nearly everywhere under the sun. The company’s strength in solar technology has enabled it to offer solar equipment that provides unparalleled efficiency and reliability.
Tech Power uses its vast industry expertise to provide up-to-date solar energy solutions. With a proven track record in the market, this company has positioned itself as a local pioneer providing customers with reliable, effective and sustainable solar solutions.
The rising cost of fuel and electricity has sharply focused the need and desirability of solar powered solutions especially for the low medium income urban communities. In order to provide a reliable and low cost community solution, Tech Power Ltd has evolved the ideal solutions in Zambia- the fully integrated Tech Power Solar gensets which are available as off-the-shelf do it yourself (DIY) solar gensets which need no installation or maintenance. These solar gensets come in various sizes/capacity to suit the individual needs of households. They come with suitable warranties and are extremely affordable.
Power and Energy sectors project liasion in Lusaka, Zambia
- Design, evaluation and support of effective and cost-efficient solutions
- Innovative solutions across the entire spectrum of power generation
- Proficient team of technical and business experts
Zambia has recently suffered a critical shortage of electric power and there is urgent need to put in place additional power generation capacity to fill in the shortfall and have surplus power to export to the neighbouring countries.
Zambia is blessed with very large potential for power generation through hydro, solar, wind and geothermal interventions and is therefore a very promising candidate for such power projects.
Tech Power’s experience and capabilities are based on:
- In-depth knowledge of opportunities and pitfalls
- Top level contacts with Ministry of Energy and the national utility company ZESCO
- Top level contacts with Zambia Development Authority (ZDA)
- Close contacts with International Power Generation Developers
- Close contact with International Financiers for power projects
- International networking with regional power projects
- Petroleum refineries
- Petroleum crude oil and finished products pipelines