The Web showcases some of Zambia’s best talent as well as international celebrities. This is one of Lusaka’s finest live music venues, for people with a passion for music. Come and dine, or simply have a few drinks from the well stocked bar. The food menu covers a range of popular international fare, and the bars offer a full range of beverages. The Web also offers 25% happy hour discount on selected drinks and is open every day with specials from Wednesday through to Friday.
Live music in Lusaka, Zambia
- Wednesday night: Ladies night – free shooters on arrival for ladies
- Thursday night: Open mic – show off your talent with the resident band!
- Friday night and Saturday night: Live band with DJ, to keep you dancing all night
Some featured artists
- Dan Patlansky from Johannesburg
- Mirage from Sri Lanka
- Impact band
- Maureen Lilanda
- Uncle Rex
Opening hours, charges and special offers
- Open Wednesdays to Saturdays from 18.00 hrs til late
- Closed Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
- Wednesday night is ladies night, with free shooters on arrival for ladies
- Thursday night is Open Mic – show off your talent with the resident band!
- Every Friday and Saturday has a live band with DJ, to keep you dancing all night (entry charges apply on these evenings)
- Happy hour is from 18.00 hrs to 19.00 hrs – 25% off selected drinks
The Web offers
- Live music