Vaulsafes and Equipment
Incorporated in 2014, Vaulsafes is a fully registered company that manufactures banking and security related products such as high quality safes, strong room doors and fireproof cabinets. It is committed to providing its clients with the best service, product satisfaction and peace of mind. This company works tirelessly to meet each client’s requirements and is backed up with fully qualified service technicians and locksmiths, guaranteeing a 100% full back-up on all products.
Security equipment in Lusaka, Zambia
- All products are locally manufactured to BIS IS (11188) standard
- All safes have an automatic re-lock system in case of forced entry
- Products come with a one year warranty
Vaulsafes and Equipment Ltd is backed up with fully qualified service technicians and locksmiths, guaranteeing a 100% full back-up on all products. Vaulsafes supplies its own exclusive security products, all manufactured in Zambia in accordance with BIS IS (11188) standards.
Vaulsafes and Equipment Ltd believes in safety without compromise. Because of the sensitive nature of its products, Vaulsafes and Equipment Ltd has set up and implemented a recruitment policy with security in mind. The company also has a strict lock and key handling policy which helps prevent duplication of keys. Locks are delivered at factory setting and clients are advised to change lock combination once in their possession.
Range of products:
Vaulsafes’ range of safes are available in the following sizes: 36 litre, 60 litre, 80 litre, 140 litre, 200 litre, 280 litre and 340 litre.
- are anti-explosive
- allow at least 20 man hours against manipulation of locks
- allow at least 20 man hours against radiological attack
- allow 6-8 hours against fire loss of contents
Strong room and vault doors
Vaulsafes has strong rooms and vault doors available in the following sizes:
- Fint door category 1 & 2: 800mm x 1900mm (size), 10mm (thickness)
- Defender door category, complete with grill: 800mm x 1900mm (size), 10mm (thickness)
- Anti-explosive door category, complete with grill: 800mm x 1900mm (size), 20mm (thickness)
- Vault door category, complete with grill: 800mm x 1900mm (size), 110mm (thickness)
- Emergency exit door: 514mm x 492mm (size) 110mm (thickness)
Vaulsafes can also manufacture doors according to customer specifications.
- Fire proof cabinets
- Staff lockers
- Money counters
- Vault cages
- Cash-in-transit boxes
Vaulsafes and Equipment Ltd information
- Innovative security products
- All products are manufactured in Zambia
- All products are in accordance with BIS IS (11188) standards
- All products come with a full one year warranty
Vaulsafes and Equipment Ltd offers security solutions to
- Fuel filling stations
- Financial institutions
- Retail stores
- Security companies