Vision Care offers a thorough eye examination that is not only geared to determine the best possible comfort and vision but also screens for significant systemic and ocular diseases such as glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, retinal degeneration, cataracts and numerous other treatable or preventable conditions. They provide glasses, contact lenses, vision therapy and prescription sunglasses.
- Giorgio Armani, Safilo, Emporio Armani, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Luxottica, Burberry, Oxydo and Fendi
- Designer ranges are available in both sunglasses and spectacle frames
- Quality economy and budget frames
- A wide collection of Titanium frames, and anti-allergic frames
- A range of ophthalmic lenses which includes photochromic lenses, CR-39 plastic lenses, transition, multi AR coated lenses, all types of bifocals and progressive lenses
- Permanent coloured soft contact lenses
- Gas permeable contact lenses
- Toric lenses
- Prosthetic lenses
Vision Care Opticians eye patient services
- Precision Eye Test (PET), the culmination of Vision Care’s expertise and experience in helping clients better care for their eyes
- Full history and symptoms – many eye problems are closely related to physical health and hereditary factors. Before diagnosing a condition, the experts and optometrists at Vision Care study the complete history of the client’s general health conditions as well as any chronic diseases suffered by the client’s family
- Visual activity and vision assessment – this test is aimed at measuring vision with or without spectacles using the Snellens letter chart. The prescription of existing spectacle lenses is identified using a focimeter.
- Prescription assessment – objective tests (where the practitioner observes the results) and subjective tests (where the patient pronounces what they see) help determine whether a patient is long-sighted, short-sighted, astigmatic, presbyopic or has a normal vision. A practitioner will explain the results of the precision eye test, record of the prescription and give special instructions whenever necessary.
- Computer Vision Syndrome – eyes are often subjected to excessive strain when we sit glued to our computers and television screens for hours. The optometrists at Vision Care analyse the amount of glare the eyes are exposed to, the amount of rest after each computer session and the placement of screens and the angle of the screens from the client’s sitting place. Experts at Vision Care Centre customise the prescription according to the visual and occupational demands of each individual client.
Vision Care Membership Card Scheme
Vision Care Centre has introduced this initiative for corporate clients. The advantages of this membership card are as follows:
- Free computerised comprehensive eye examinations
- A 7.5% discount to card holders and their family members on the total bill
- Free contact lens trial fittings
- Latest products and services
- Reminder cards for eye examinations
- Free ultrasonic spectacle cleaning services
- Free alignment of spectacles