Zambeef Products Plc
This is a group of companies consisting of Zambeef, Zamleather, Zambeef Retailing, Zampalm and Zam Chick that are involved in the production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, milk, dairy products, eggs, stock feed and flour. Zambeef Products Plc also has large row cropping operations (predominantly maize, soya beans and wheat). The company has a vision to be one of the most accessible and affordable quality protein providers in the Southern Africa region.
Agri-business in Lusaka, Zambia
- Crop farming, livestock rearing, as well fish farming
- Buy home-grown produce to support the farming community
- Company enhances food security in Zambia
As a leading vertically integrated food retailing brand, Zambeef Products Plc has been a contributor to enhancing food security in the country with operations in the beef, cropping, poultry and feed markets. The company is a successful example of the potential the agriculture sector has and how far local investment can go with the right expertise and commitment. Since embarking on its local procurement policy, this company now sources most of its products from Zambian farmers and produces the rest.
Processing and distribution in Lusaka, Zambia
- High-quality beef, pork, chicken and fish
- State-of-the-art beef and pork abattoirs
- A huge range of different types and varieties of meat product
Zambeef has years of experience butchering and processing livestock into sausage, steaks and other products. The company’s meat products are characterised by the huge range of different types and varieties. Zambeef maintains highest standards of hygiene and many other quality assurance systems.
Crop farming in Lusaka, Zambia
- Company runs one of the largest irrigated row cropping operations in Zambia
- Maize and soybeans during the summer
- Wheat and maize during winter
Zambeef Products is a major operator of successful row crop farms. The company strives for continuous improvement, relying on their years of experience and state-of-the-art farming techniques to increase output and reduce inputs while preserving the land for future generations.
Dairy, meat and poultry in Lusaka, Zambia
- A producer and distributor of a wide variety of dairy meat and poultry products
- Yoghurt, drinking yoghurt, cheese, butter, milk, milk-based juices and eggs
- Company ensures that it offers the best quality products
Zambeef has one of the largest dairy farms and milk processing plants in Zambia with over 2,300 dairy cattle, producing 7.4 million litres of milk per annum. The company plans to continue to increase capacity at their milk-processing facilities, as well as widening the range of dairy products produced.
Livestock in Lusaka, Zambia
- Company rears cows, pigs and chicken
- Livestock fed with high‐quality feed and other essential nutrients and supplements
- Modern up-to-date farming practices for efficiency and sustainability
Zambeef Products’ commitment is to raise the best quality product possible while maintaining excellent animal welfare practices. Their animals are raised on a natural, all-vegetable diet without the use of artificial hormones. Zambeef enhances its livestock farming by creating suitable keeping conditions and appropriate feeding to provide the best and healthy animals for consumption.
Fish farming in Lusaka, Zambia
- An end-to-end producer and supplier of fish
- Producers of nutritious, tasty and supreme quality fish
- Company has established key relationships with the most influential supermarkets
Over the years, Zambeef has developed key relationships with the most influential supermarket chains in the country. Zambeef is engaged in the production, processing and distribution of fish. The company recognises the need to farm fish in an environmentally responsible way. For this reason, Zambeef ensures it provides the healthiest fish to its customers. Their fish are fed with the highest quality and natural feed available, and are closely monitored by trained staff who live on the farms.
Stock feed in Lusaka, Zambia
- A wide variety of feed under the brand name Novatek
- Stock feed for the large, growing poultry sector
- Certified by the Zambia Bureau of Standards
Approximately one third of Novatek’s production is for internal consumption within the Zambeef Group. The remaining two thirds are sold in the external market, within Zambia and the surrounding region. Over 75 percent of Novatek’s stock feed production is for the large, growing poultry sector.
Novatek has been certified by the Zambia Bureau of Standards (ZS 017, ZS 018 and ZS 019), and is the only stock feed operation in Zambia that is ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management) certified.
Food and Groceries in Lusaka, Zambia
- Producer and refiner of edible oils
- Company bakes a variety of tasty bread
- Dedicated to delivering only the best quality products
Because of its dedication to quality and excellence, Zambeef has received national recognition. The company puts a lot of thought to the components used in the manufacture of its products. Zambeef selects only the finest ingredients in its products.
Take away restaurant in Lusaka, Zambia
- Zambeef’s retail chain of take away stores operating as Zamchick Inn
- Tasty fried chicken and chips, as well as coleslaw
- Top quality chicken and chips in a clean environment
Zamchick Inn’s chicken and chips are prepared with the finest ingredients, making their meals as flavourful as possible. The restaurant is proud of the high-quality eats it produces. There is a wide selection of combos to share with friends or family.