Business listing not found
Zambelozi Island Lodge is no longer listed on The Best of Zambia
You may be interested in these alternatives
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and photosLearn more
Zambelozi Island Lodge
Zambelozi is a beautiful boutique lodge on a private island on the Zambezi River, located three hours from Livingstone, and accessible only by pontoon or river boat. The lodge can accommodate 14 people across 5 luxury cabins, and offers fully catered and self-catering options. This island retreat is the perfect end to a hot, dusty safari or for an amazing getaway. Activities include tiger fishing, guided walks, picnic at Boabab forest, drinks at sunset deck with sweeping views of the Zambezi, bird watching and cycling.
Give your customers a better experience and grow your business by adding up to date information, contact details and more photos
Fully catered for guests dine in the central Boma. Each cabin at Zambelozi has a fully-fitted kitchen and a dining area for guests who choose the self-catering option. The catered option is US$250 per person per night and the self-catering option is US$100 per person per night. Zambelozi Island Lodge also provides a food procurement service by camp management for a small fee, for guests who arrive by aircraft.
Zambelozi is ideal for the traveller wanting comfort, luxury and relaxation in a wild and beautiful spot.
- 1 x one bedroom cabin – sleeps 2
- 4 x two bedroom cabins – sleep 4 each
- Cabins are equipped with soap, linens and towels
- The pool-side area is equipped with swimming towels and folded sarongs
- US$100 per person per night – VAT inclusive for self-catering guests
- US$250 per person per night – VAT inclusive for full catering (inclusive of water, local beer, mineral drinks, local wine; three meals a day; tea, coffee and morning or afternoon eats)
Zambelozi Island Lodge Safari lodge
Zambelozi Island Lodge rates
- US$150 full-day
- US$75 half-day
- US$20 full day
- US$10 half day
Zambelozi Island Lodge Safaris