Performance Management has now become more critical than ever before. The art of measuring and managing employee productivity has been reinforced by the new labour laws. Now employers are required to give reasons for terminating an employment contract. The dynamics and challenges of knowing when and how to motivate, reward employees, improve and sustain employee productivity levels now sit squarely with the employer.
Employers now have no choice but to implement a robust, tried and tested Performance management System (PMS).
At this 2 days workshop, participants will:
1. Learn how to draw up employee performance contracts
2. Understand the link between strategic goals and performance management
3. Appreciate the principles of: what gets measured - gets done
4. Understand how a performance balanced scorecard tool works
5. Know what performance coaching is and how it really works
6. Learn how to manage an effective performance review meeting
7. Learn how to deal with a difficult supervisor / appraiser or difficult employee / appraisee
8. Learn how to manage under-performing subordinates as supervisors / employers
9. Learn how performance relates to pay (PRP)
10. Understand the role of unions in performance management
11. Learn what the new labour laws say about performance of employees
Who should attend:
Line managers, Supervisors, Heads of Department, HR Practitioners, Business Owners, CEOs, Public and Private Sectors managers, Team Leaders, Union Leaders and / or any other individuals charged with the responsibility of managing employee performance.
Early bird offer: Get 10 % Discount on bookings and payments made 10 work days before the event date. Enroll 3 participants and get the 4th at 50% Discount.
For more information, bookings and clarification contact KSM.