This workshop which runs from 9.30 to 17.30 GMT in London, provides insights on renewable energy markets and how to effectively source bankable projects in Africa.
The workshop offers participants
• Broad insights into the renewable energy industry across Africa
• A deeper understanding of the solar market
• A structured framework to source bankable projects
BONUS: Each participant will receive a copy of the “Wind Industry Outlook” Book and a sample of the best projects that RiA has engaged with in Africa.
Upon completion, participants will have gained knowledge and understanding of
• Where the various resources are in Africa
• The installed capacities for the different technologies
• The main markets for Solar
• The key drivers for Solar markets
• The different regulatory regimes governing the Solar sector
• The common challenges encountered in projects and strategies for over coming them
• The tariffs and investments associated
• An effective and efficient approach to connect with the right projects
Limited places are available! Click the link below for more information and to register.