The potential pandemic-level outbreak of COVID-19 has affected a broader community and has made us experience increased health issues. This webinar is organized to provide insights into the dire challenges the frontline workers face during this crisis and recommend specific strategies to promote effective health care services.
1. Dr. Isaac Sakala - President, RDAZ
2. Dr. Amit N.Thakker - Chairman, Africa Health Business
Moderator: Dr. Vijayakumar Rajarathinam – Dy. Vice-Chancellor, TAU- Zambia
1) Engage the frontline healthcare workers with their experience so far and understand their challenges.
2) Describe the crucial role of the health workforce in treating the disease of the affected patients.
3) Understand the roles and responsibilities of health systems in making high patient recovery rates.
Time: 01.00 PM - 02.00 PM CAT
Don’t Miss this Opportunity!
Join Texila American University Zambia for the webinar and develop the strategies required to face the challenges in the health workforce.
Register now using the link below.