PRI connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future. We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent. We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll, talent management, training, psychometric and behaviour assessments. Human Resource Officer wanted.
• To ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
• To assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
• To coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
• To coordinate and / or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
• Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
• Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
• Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
• Coordinates, controls and inspects employees accommodation, staff canteen, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
• Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
• Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
• Diploma in Human Resources education. Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems (HRIS Systems). And Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, HRIS system, Applicant Tracking system, and online recruiting resources.
• Three (3) years Human Resources management experience required preferably in the hospitality industry and minimum experience of 1 year in the same position at 4 Star or 5 Star Hotel
How to apply
If you feel you fit this criteria please email your CV in word to the email below: