PRI connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries in the region. Our business strives to have an in-depth knowledge of our markets. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa with plans to open offices in other African countries in the future. We have run recruitment drives throughout Africa and have multiple partnerships across the continent. We deliver top talent across a range of industries including Banking and Financial Services, Agriculture, Hospitality, Oil & Gas and Mining among many others. PRI offers services in permanent, contract and executive recruitment as well as value added human capital consulting covering areas such as payroll, talent management, training, psychometric and behaviour assessments. Human Resource Officer wanted.
• Our client is looking to recruit a Product Support Advisor who, under the direction of the Project manager, will be responsible for:
• Planning and coordinating activities concerned with assembling, testing, and commissioning of various types of equipment. You will investigate and resolve technical problems with equipment assisting with service-related issues such as machine performance, preventive maintenance, and the reduction of future operational or service difficulties.
• Oversee the work and reporting by the various shifts by liaising with shift leading hands and team members in the general maintenance and upkeep-of of the mining equipment, as well as the site.
• Provide oversight for carrying out maintenance and component replacements in all areas of responsibilities and ensuring the various work processes are followed and reports completed, and submitted within set timeframes.
• The responsibility of this role includes task allocation, effective coordination, supervising and signing-off of completed tasks by shift members.
• The responsibilities will include (to name only a few):
• Assemble new or old quipment and ensure full functionality according to our clients factory specifiications
• Writes weekly fleed field service reports on technical problems used to identify trends affecting design, production, service and maintenance processes, and makes recommendations for modifications to aid eliminate furture problems
• Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and reparir equipment
• Assist in refining preventive maintenance programs including planning and scheduling of equipment maintenance in accordance with factory specifications contained within Operationa and Maintenance manuals and guidelines
• Delegate task to the various shifts to ensure allocated resources are effectively used
• Trade Qualification or higher
• Current Zambian drivers license
• Four (4) years in similar position in mining
How to apply
The subject reference for receiving applications should read, Product Support Advisor. If you feel you fit this criteria please email your CV in word to the email below: