The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA] is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals. Applications are now invited for the Full-time Academic and Non-Academic positions as follows:
To undertake all secretarial and basic administrative duties of the Office in order to facilitate its smooth operations
• Grade 12 certificate with credit in English.
• Vocational Training in Shorthand/Typing [55 WPM Typing and Shorthand 120 WPM].
• Membership to relevant professional bodies is added advantage.
• Three (3) years working experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Secretarial skills.
• Computer skills.
• Basic management skills.
• Ability to understand documents, report, instruction and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work under little or no supervision.
• Good judgement
How to apply
Applicants should submit written applications attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names; place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications; employment and experience; publications; earliest date of availability; and contact details including cell numbers; e-mail address, names and e-mail addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character referee all of whom must be active.
Applicants must also obtain the Employment Form from the Registrar’s office.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
National Institute of Public Administration,
PO Box 31990,