The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA] is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals. Applications are now invited for the Full-time Academic and Non-Academic positions as follows:
• To provide a comprehensive, proactive and confidential executive support service to the Executive Director and delivering highly professional standard of work to the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Bachelor’s degree in any social science ora business related field
• Diploma in Secretarial and Office Management
• Shorthand/Ty pewriting speed 120/65 wpm
• Minimum of five (5) years experience of managing an executive office.
• Excellent grammar and proof reading skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel. powerpoint) and other related software.
• Pleasant attitude, self-motivated, service-oriented approach.
• Membership to relevant professional body.
How to apply
Applicants should submit written applications attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names; place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications; employment and experience; publications; earliest date of availability; and contact details including cell numbers; e-mail address, names and e-mail addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character referee all of whom must be active.
Applicants must also obtain the Employment Form from the Registrar’s office.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
National Institute of Public Administration,
PO Box 31990,