The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA] is a statutory body established under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. NIPA now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals. Applications are now invited for the Full-time Academic and Non-Academic positions as follows:
Reports To: Sub-Librarian
• To provide an efficient and effective library ser-vice to students, researchers and other clienteles in order to facilitate easy access to information and materials.
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate/IJ niversity entrant.
• Bachelor of Arts with Library and Information Studies (BA.LIS) or equivalent, with Credit or better.
• Minimum of three (3) years post qualifying work experience.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical skills
• Numerical/computation skills.
• Problem solving
• Decision making skills
• Knowledge of NIPA’s functions and policies and/or other specialist knowledge.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Membership to relevant professional body.
How to apply
Applicants should submit written applications attaching their CVs and copies of their Grade 12 Certificates or equivalent, as well as academic and professional qualifications and transcripts of results. The CV must give full personal particulars including full names; place and date of birth, academic and professional qualifications; employment and experience; publications; earliest date of availability; and contact details including cell numbers; e-mail address, names and e-mail addresses of two (2) professional referees and one (1) character referee all of whom must be active.
Applicants must also obtain the Employment Form from the Registrar’s office.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
National Institute of Public Administration,
PO Box 31990,