Lubambe Copper Mine is located within the Greater Konkola Area of the Zambia Copperbelt and consists of a large – scale mining license covering an area of approximately 240 square kilometers. The mine is a modern, world class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. Lubambe Copper Mine is owned by EMR Capital of Australia ZCCM — Investments Holdings (20%). The Mine is currently in a ramp up stage and will ultimately produce 45,000 tonnes of contained copper and wili employ approximately 1,500 people. The Plant infrastructure consist of a Concentrator plant, a laboratory and underground infrastructure. The Concentrator incorporates crushing, milling, floatation and filtration. The design capacity is 2.5 MTPA of ore at an average mill grade of 2.3% copper, yielding 45.000 tonnes of contained copper in concentrate to be sold to smelters in Zambia. Lubambe Copper Mine Ltd requires the services of a qualified and motivated persons to fill the following vacancies:
• Facilitating development and revision of SHE related procedures.
• Developing and revising SHE systems procedures and coordinating SHE Systems Audits.
• Compliance monitoring to SHE related legal issues
• Coordinating the conducting of visitors’ inductions.
• Managing the SHE system on local area network and facilitating revision of baseline risk assessment.
• Diploma as minimum qualification in occupation health and safety obtained from a recognized institution ,
• 5 years minimum work experience in SHE implementation systems in mining industry.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Programmes especially excel and word.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• If you are results oriented, self-motivated and wish to be part of fulfilling the Lubambe Copper Mine project’s vision and can meet these challenges
How to apply
Send your CV to the email below: