The VITALITE Finance Department seeks the assistance of a Trainee.
• This is an opportunity to gain in-depth training in Finance & Accounting as well as work experience in a fast-paced team environment, whilst contributing to the development of a dynamic start-up.
• Grade 12 (with good Mathematics and English results).
• Diploma or Degree in Finance and Accounting.
• 1+ years Accounting/ Finance experience.
• Familiar with Salesforce and/or Quickbooks.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong Analytical Skills & Self-starter.
• Motivated & Enthusiastic.
• Highly organized.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
• Please send your full application including:
• “Some argue that the Finance department is the most important part of any given business. Please provide three reasons why this maybe the case.” (min.250 words)
• Cover letter
• 2 References (Previous Employers and/or Lecturers)
• Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply
Send your applications indicate the role you are applying for in the undersigned:
VITALITE HR Department,
15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO),