Standard Chartered Bank are inviting the applications in the following positions:
• To manage the loan application process ensuring quality of service
• Customer service management
• To ensure compliance with local Credit Policy, national legal regulatory and government bodies requirements
• First level of appraisal for all applications received must be done
Loan Processing Officer, Retail Assets Operations
• Ensure timely and accurate document processing to GSSC for data input
• Manage and achieve all defined and agreed service quality measures
• Ensure compliance to credit policy guidelines
• Ensure the FIFI queues are promptly executed as per credit policy
• Ensure a Credit Reference bureau check is conducted and analyzed on all processed applications
• Manage application process to achieve agreed loan turnaround times and maximize approval rates
• Maintain healthy work relations with Credit Initiation, GSSC CI and GSSC Operations with view to harmonize workflows and quality of service.
• Fully comply with all policies and procedures and KCS to achieve satisfactory audit grades in local & Group audits
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Knowledge & Experience required:
• Degree / Diploma (or equivalent) in banking related field.
• Minimum two years work experience.
• Credit assessment skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent team building qualities.
• In-depth knowledge of products, services and customer service issues.
• Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulations for credit delivery.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, and the use of other spreadsheets).
• Sound knowledge of banking practice and theory.
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below: