Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Ltd - BEMCONSULT are specialized in identifying, attracting and hiring professionals to critical positions with companies across the country. We are not driven by previously-defined processes and predictable solutions, but by listening to clients’ needs and working together to chart, then navigate the wisest course. We target and headhunt by specific industries to ensure that quality candidates are not missed out. Our vigorous research and selection process ensure that we only target the best candidates and conduct reference checks on the shortlisted candidates. You need a trusted and reliable partner for your executive search positions. Our experienced Recruitment Consultants just need a thorough understanding of the job requirement and we will ensure to deliver the best fit candidates for your organization.
The Legal Manager will ensure that the Company’s legal, commercial and corporate interests are protected at all times and thereby contributing to the viability and profitability of Company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Provision of Legal Advice on Commercial Transactions – Provide advice on risk management of commercial transactions and to participate in negotiating such transactions to ensure realisation of maximum benefits to Company.
• Provision of day to day Legal Advice – To provide day to day legal advice to management to ensure that the Company is safe-guarded against legal risks and liabilities.
• Conduct preliminary legal research on matters as may arise in the day to day operations of the Company in the most effective and efficient manner to ensure that the same are with the philosophy to Do It Right the First Time.
• Monitor changes in all legislation relevant to the sector to remain current with developments in the law and provide such general interpretation of the law as may be relevant to Company.
• Prepare preliminary drafts and reviews of commercial contracts and scrutinise all legal documents including in-house and third-party contracts to ensure that tip interests of the Company are protected in all commercial transactions.
• Prepare draft court process documents and attending to litigation and the provision of effective and efficient representation in legal actions before Courts, at tribunals and other judicial bodies to ensure maximum protection of Company interests.
• Monitoring of Regulatory Compliance –Assist in the periodic monitoring of the Companies compliance to all applicable legislation.
• Filing of various documentation and Follow up on various applications with various statutory authorities and bodies.
• Ad hoc Assignments and Projects – To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) obtained from a reputable Law school
• Must have a minimum of 3-4 years working experience as an Advocate
• Advocate of the High Court of Zambia
• Experience in handling commercial transactions
• Experience in regulatory procedures
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
• Must have a Practicing Certificate License (Law Association of Zambia)
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,